Privacy and Data Protection Lawyers
At Roberts & Obradovic Law, we advise Canadian and international clients on privacy and data protection requirements. Our Privacy Lawyers in Toronto guide organizations in assessing the impacts of privacy and access to information obligations on their businesses and implementing measures to reduce risks. We offer practical, strategic, and cost-effective solutions to privacy and freedom of information issues.
Roberts & Obradovic privacy and data management team is made up of authors, thought leaders and experts in the field. Our privacy lawyers in Toronto have a wealth of knowledge and real-world experience acting as in-house privacy counsel for some of the largest international data companies. This means we can offer our clients a wide range of privacy and data protection services, from day-to-day advice on privacy management, to solving complex legal challenges including responding to data breaches, representing clients in investigations and inquires before federal and provincial privacy commissioners, and addressing privacy concerns related to artificial intelligence (AI) systems and other emerging technologies.
As personal information and data crosses borders and geographical boundaries, Privacy and Data Protection Lawyers provide counsel on privacy and data governance obligations in Canada, United States and Europe.
Do you have privacy related questions? Call us at (647) 724-5179 or contact us online to speak to our privacy lawyers
Roberts & Obradovic privacy lawyer Toronto services include:
- Advising clients on compliance with provincial and federal personal information & privacy legislation (PIPEDA, PHIPA, FIPPA, and Bill C-27 Digital Charter Implementation Act, 2022)
- Advising clients on compliance with Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL)
- Developing privacy policies, practices, and procedures
- Handling of requests for information and complaints
- Preparing legal compliance documentation and responding to regulatory Investigations, audits and Inquires
- Compliance with US privacy requirements (including CCPA)
- Data Processing Agreements, and compliance with European privacy laws (GDPR)
- Advising on cross-border privacy issues, including data transfer agreements
- Conducting Privacy Impact assessments
- Advising on and implementing Privacy management programs
- Providing employee education and training on privacy
- Designing Data Breach and Incident Management Response plans
- Developing Service provider agreements
- Advising on and addressing privacy-related Issues applicable to artificial intelligence (AI) systems and other emerging technologies
How Can We Help ?
Call us at (647) 724-5179 or
send a message below