Experienced Business Litigation Lawyers in Toronto
Commercial disputes are an inevitable part of any business or corporation, especially if you do not know that business legalities. That’s why our commercial lawyers at Roberts and Obradovic provide regular legal advice to our clients so they can avoid these time-consuming and costly litigations.
We have built a long-term partnership with our clients in any way possible. That is why we take extra efforts to help our clients resolve any issues regarding their businesses.
We often advise our clients to go for an alternative solution and avoid litigation if possible. There are situations where disputes are necessary, but it is not always the best route to resolving legal disputes. Oftentimes, negotiating and settling matters outside the court are much better than going to court. Out-of-court negotiations are most helpful in situations where termination of a working relationship is not beneficial for both parties.
However, if negotiations and resolution strategies do not work, our skilled and experienced commercial lawyers will protect our client’s interests in court.
Competent Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Some of the areas of business litigation we handled:
- Employment disputes
- Intellectual property protection
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Banking litigation
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of contract
- Buy-out rights and obligations
- Civil fraud, deceit, fraudulent
- Claims by shareholders and investors
- Director and officer liability claims
- Lease disputes
- Franchise disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Business torts
- Account collection
- Dissolution of partnership
- Corporate governance issues
- Misappropriation of funds, opportunities, or trade secrets
- Misappropriation of corporate assets
- Investment fraud
- Partnership agreement dispute